Connecting the dots.

L

Lazarus

IMG-20160829-WA0005.jpeg

I didn't know you did any sculpture, Lazarus! This is a very good head and face. I really like it! What is made from, and the dimensions?

Exciting work, Lazarus! If this was included in a Christie’s or Sotheby’s auction by someone that they promote, it would fetch at least $500,000!

First of all thank you for the comments. much appreciated.
I didn't know you did any sculpture, Lazarus! This is a very good head and face. I really like it! What is made from, and the dimensions?
Yes i did. when i got boring from painting and was search for new and fresh creative excitement, and the matterial were for free ;):LOL:.
its made from clay, wooden skewers, and thin rope and the size is a size of a regular human head.

Cool Lazarus.....reminds me of that guy in hellraiser.
I think it came out in my mind but didnt went any reference. it was done with naked reference and the way i felt at those days. i think anger feeling.

Exciting work, Lazarus! If this was included in a Christie’s or Sotheby’s auction by someone that they promote, it would fetch at least $500,000!
LOL. this is my most excitement compliment i have got by far. value has deep means to me and value for me is the comments i get here, the rest is bonus. i cant handle and not that type of $0000000. we takes nothing with us, we just need water sun food corner and roof.

I like that very much. I'm always happy to see some sculpture; the painters outnumber the sculptors on Creative Spark.

Back