...climate change....

Dave Woody

0FE41F56-A5BE-4D96-A04C-0FFEC9119292.jpeg

Climate changes all the time.. is part of nature, Like yesterday it was raining and today is sunny :)... Greta is just the face to push some more taxes and restrictions to people by making preposterous claims as we made the rainy day, or the volcano exploding, or the poles melt or the ozone hole... she does not even deserve a place on one of your paintings :)

Changed it....decluttered, I painted over and added just the YouTube
logo top left in reference to it being streamed live.

Fedetony...she is documented as a symbol of how small we are.

sorry but I'm not small, I am an infinite and eternal being... I have a soul.. and you should not believe you are any less of that too...

• Love
Reactions: ntl
Climate changes all the time.. is part of nature, Like yesterday it was raining and today is sunny :)... Greta is just the face to push some more taxes and restrictions to people by making preposterous claims as we made the rainy day, or the volcano exploding, or the poles melt or the ozone hole... she does not even deserve a place on one of your paintings :)
Seriously? I think it´s really interesting that there are people in the face of massive evidence still compare the global heating and the huge problems it is already causing to the occasional rain shower.
Do you really not understand the difference between the terms "weather" and "climate"?
The only way to keep this kind of irrational believe up is completely dismissing science and the scientific method. Quite seldom seen in the society I live in, but I understand shockingly common in the US (correct me if I´m wrong).

Seriously? I think it´s really interesting that there are people in the face of massive evidence still compare the global heating and the huge problems it is already causing to the occasional rain shower.
Do you really not understand the difference between the terms "weather" and "climate"?
The only way to keep this kind of irrational believe up is completely dismissing science and the scientific method. Quite seldom seen in the society I live in, but I understand shockingly common in the US (correct me if I´m wrong).
Lets ask NASA, they will for sure tell us the "facts" :ROFLMAO:... is exactly the non believe on their science faith why I question, besides other things, the climate change... probably you have been well adoctrinated in your society... massive evidence, please show me one well documented and referenced..

Surely the meaning comes across though?
Humans really don't wield impact on the planet as much as the planet itself can?

Humans may not impact the earth's crust or overall surface area like a volcano does, but they most certainly can and do impact other things like the air and water and other essentials of life. That's why wastewater treatment plants are so important, after all. Why doesn't the air we breathe get the same consideration? We may not be able to control acts of God, but we can control acts of Man.
https://www.nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/pollution/

Also, I've always understood climate change legislation to be anti-pollution legislation, and who can be against that? Litterbugs are disgusting😡. Maybe if they called it that, it would make more sense.

Last edited:
Greetings fellow humans!

Something like climate change should be a benign subject, but unfortunately, it is not. Please resist the urge to post things that will inevitably turn political (as this is poised to do any minute now).

The only way to keep any semblance of peace and unity is to not go there. You know where there is.

Stay positive!

If you just can't help talking about divisive issues, I'm pretty sure that's what Facebook was made for. Go feed their algorithms. They love that stuff. Here, not so much.

Thank you, and goodnight!

Dave, if you read above, Hannah accidentally deleted the image. Glad you put it back! :)

Back