Christmas Card

Schuee

Hello. I am not sure whether this is the right place to post my card. Its ink and watercolour, so I hope it’s all right here.

I have drawn Christmas cards for family and friends, adding the individuals dogs to their respective card. This is for a friend who has two whippets and a grey Italian Greyhound.

i hope you like seeing it.

Penny

B26E7DED-43D2-46CD-BF50-43E561731B1F.jpeg

So cute. I love it! How thoughtful. I haven't made my own xmas cards in so long. this makes me wish I was still doing them. Where does the time go?

This is great Penny! I like the way you are customising them, very thoughtful! :)

So cute. I love it! How thoughtful. I haven't made my own xmas cards in so long. this makes me wish I was still doing them. Where does the time go?
Thank you, Artyczar. This is the first time I’ve made my own cards.

Very cute. Great job. Thanks for the reminder about Christmas cards. I really need to get to work on some new ones.

We used to make "Happy Old Year!" cards, ha ha ha. We sent them out after New Years to surprise people. Haven't done that in 20 years.

We used to make "Happy Old Year!" cards, ha ha ha. We sent them out after New Years to surprise people. Haven't done that in 20 years.
That sounds good, Artyczar. I hadn’t thought of Happy Old Year Cards. What fun!

These ae whimsical and wonderful! How blessed your friends are to have someone so creative and thoughtful as you, Penny.

It is very kind of your to say so, Joy. Thank you. Indy is in the one for Lesley, but I don’t want her to see it yet.

Probably most everybody likes getting social mail, and a customized home-made card would be extra special. Wonderful gift!

Thank you, ntl. I certainly would appreciate receiving something handmade.

Back