BFF

Esther, Stlukesguild, Wayne, thanks ☺️
I thought maybe I pushed the yellow chroma a bit high in comparison with the rest of the chromas.

Beautiful painting. I would echo several of the above comments. Love how all the elements are working in harmony.(y)(y)

Aylin, they have been chromatically pushed, perhaps with some harmonic discord.

Katie, Arnie, thank you😊

I like this painting! Sisters, friends? Whatever, they seem to be in perfect sympatico with each other and the beautiful surroundings. My only observation is that I wonder if it might not benefit from a little cropping on the right side, but really, this is such a nice painting as is.

John, Lamar, thank you.
I wanted to capture the gestures of the figures showing that they were walking slowly, more focused on their talk than their walk. Proportions and posture, are a couple drawing elements to consider for theses adolescents.

Last edited:
Lovely painting. The colours are perfect to my eyes and I really like how the landscape is painted and also how the figures are painted. Maybe darkening the shadows cast by the figures might integrate them more convincingly into the landscape, but overall it's a very charming painting!

Back