Barflies

Terri

Supporting Member
barflies 2.jpg

Polaroid Time Zero manipulated print.

The Polaroid print was achieved using a Daylab, projecting light through a regular film slide onto the piece of Polaroid film.

During the lengthy process of moving, I've been packing up art supplies and and have uncovered lots of stuff like this to share that I've forgotten about.

You've been warned. :ROFLMAO:

Love it! Looks like a mixture of photo, digital and painting. Very interesting to peruse. ❤️❤️

This is beautiful, Terri! I love the slightly out of focus effect. Did you enhance the colors? They are so rich. I hope you find more treasures like this as you pack and unpack.

Sno, Donna, Kay, Zen - thanks to you all for the kind words! Much appreciated. ❤️

Did you enhance the colors? They are so rich.
Donna, those rich colors are the hallmark of Polaroid Time Zero film, which is long out of production now. *sniffle*

The bar itself was really rich and beautiful, so it helped to start off with a nice slide. :)

Thank you, Lamar!

I'll work with that Daylab until the Polaroid stash gives out. ;)

Brilliant. Think I've been there, I seem to remember the blurring of the bar after a few., haha:cool:

Goes with one of my favorite movies too. This is OUTSTANDING! You keep blowing me away. I really love this! How much???? ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Haha!! I knew you'd love the title if nothing else, Arty. Funny that I named that piece so long ago, before ever hearing of the movie you mention (and I have yet to be able to find!). I walked into that bar - I want to say it's at Chateau Elan, a winery in North Georgia, and the mood was right and the couple was there and it hit me over the head. So happy I had slide film in the camera at that moment, so I could turn it into a Polaroid manipulation.

Glad you like it!! ❤️

Back