Creating lulu - 28-10-14

Corne_Akkers

creating lulu - 28-10-14 (1024 x 575).jpg

Creating lulu - 28-10-14

Curious about the build-up? Watch the movie - Youtube:

Click the link https://corneakkers.com/2019/07/01/louise-brooks-26-10-14/ and see it on my website.

Oil on linen (60 x 80 x 1 cm)
Artist: Corné Akkers

Could you post your artwork on the forum rather than directing people to your website please?

It isn't really in the spirit of a forum to direct people away from it in order to see your artwork - the forum is for sharing your art of discussion of yours/other's artwork. Please check the site rules regarding self-promotion👍

It isn't really in the spirit of a forum to direct people away from it in order to see your artwork - the forum is for sharing your art of discussion of yours/other's artwork. Please check the site rules regarding self-promotion👍
I’d better remove the post then. How can I do that? I don’t see a delete button.

Corne_Akkers, you only have about an hour or so to make deletions. This is so that discussions in the thread don't become confusing. It's okay that you posted a link to your site. It's just discouraged. It's not technically "against" the rules. BUT maybe you can better contribute to the spirit of the forum in the future. :)

Thanks!

Back