Art submission advice

Mississippi Hippie

What do you think of these three paintings as submissions? How do you think they go together/don’t? My husband picked one, I picked one, and one someone else picked. Not sure if all three or just one will be display if accepted. The paintings need to be less than 32 inches large. I can switch them with others. I need to know by sept 3
IMG_2655.jpeg

IMG_2653.jpeg

IMG_2651.jpeg

Such a difficult task. I'm doing the same thing at the moment. I'll ponder some more and come back. I'm a slow burn thinker on things like this.

Such a difficult task. I'm doing the same thing at the moment. I'll ponder some more and come back. I'm a slow burn thinker on things like this.
Keeping in mind that I am really not experienced at doing this. To me the 2nd painting is not as vibrant/emotive/engaging as the others. Not necessarily a bad thing. I also see it a good 'ballast' to the others..

The top one is super strong and should definitely be in. The other two...I'm not sure. What about using the orange one that you posted recently, with the blue markings in it?
IMG_2623.jpeg

Last edited:
Back