What art piece do you need to FINALLY finish?

Oh a friend in the same boat!🙂 Well, I will have to go read your post! Maybe we need to challenge each other? Do you think that would speed us up?

This is an Old Master copy of a pope by Raphael.
It was a challenge painting long ago - at least 12 yrs now. I don't know why did I choose this particular painting to make a copy. Maybe it was one of the challenge options. I really need to finish this because I already did quite a lot of work on it. I keep postponing the task.

Oil on canvas, 27x22 inches (69x56 cm).
IMG20240831145630.jpg

PaintBoss, close being done but before reaching that point lot of work expecting on this pope! Where to start!?
Your tree 🌲 painting looks so good and as you say it looks fab. on the wall so it's worth of trying to finish the areas that trouble you most. Do you know where to start? 😉

PaintBoss, have you started working on your beautiful tree scene yet?
I haven't and I'm progressing so slow with everything. I'm swallowed by paintings to be finished and some waiting to be started ☺️ this is terrible to live under a painting pile ...

No i haven’t. I have been too busy doing work for threads i have been hosting last month and this month. It’s been a lot with my health to accomplish and now with the effects of the fall.
I do have a little pile to finish. The tree/ rock painting being one. My main issue is they are larger works and i have real problems sitting st a table to paint and cannot stand to do paint at all lately. So i am doing smaller works in the meantime.

Back