Abstracts

Daru3200

Abstract art is what I started with, ten years ago. It made up for my lack of ability to draw realism. These are my latest. I just made a few sketches with colored pencils. You'll find the rest of my work on my art blog
at daru3-davidart.blogspot.com
Diamonds & Squiggles.jpg
2020-10-27 14-15_page_1.jpg

Speaking of scars, are you all familiar with the cut canvases of Lucio Fontana?? I’m sure St. Luke is.
Do we really need to care about the artistic path a guy like Lucio traveled in order to arrive at this peak of his career??
Oh well, that’s for another thread in another forum.

Speaking of scars, are you all familiar with the cut canvases of Lucio Fontana?? I’m sure St. Luke is.
Do we really need to care about the artistic path a guy like Lucio traveled in order to arrive at this peak of his career??
Oh well, that’s for another thread in another forum.

Yes. It is interesting to see the backs of his cut paintings and how he supported the edges of the gashes in the canvas.

Oh Arty, his crap sells for millions!...
One of these days Sotheby’s or Christie’s will sell his collection of Japanese knives for 10 million bucks.

Oh Arty, his crap sells for millions!

His "crap" is funny. I thought maybe if he was the first to do it, maybe it was significant. But what do I know? :ROFLMAO:

Just for your information, the real piece doesn't have that flesh tone background. It mis-scanned, if I may invent a word, but I liked it as it was, so I never rescanned It.

Back