Éclat

Okay, now I get to comment on how incredibly amazing this painting is. It is. I LOVE IT! You sure know how to make excellent composition. The blending and color are stellar. I can't say enough good things about this. Very, very successful! ♥️

Wow Ayin. Your words are so flattering. Thank you so much. As you know, these photos are off, so please see my post of earlier in the All Things *Not* Art forum for the "real" painting.

Yes, I actually commented in that thread first before I spoke about the piece here. I was holding my tongue. ;)

This is very interesting, Hermes and looks like you had to spent a lot of time producing it.❤️ I like. When I went to the links you provided, they both said that the file was in the owner's trash!:giggle:

This is very interesting, Hermes and looks like you had to spent a lot of time producing it.❤️ I like. When I went to the links you provided, they both said that the file was in the owner's trash!:giggle:
Thank you Sno and yes, I worked on it for about 2 months, since I am quite slow and the glazing technique I used required about 15 layers in the red areas. Sorry about the links, but I cleaned out the Google Drive files because the latest photo I posted in the All Things *Not* Art forum shows the best reproduction of the painting's colours.

Back