Worst Studio Messhap?

You don't usually hear that one--not around here anyway: a cow flattened my camera.

I have never been one to dress up for anything, so my "uniform" has always been jeans and a t-shirt. However, that doesn't mean I want paint on my clothes. If I am working with watery acrylics or primers, and I know I'm bound to get paint on myself, I wear an apron or crap clothes. I also have paint shoes. They are really nice shoes that are as old as the hills and I don't care what gets on them. However, the only paint that's ever gotten on them was when I was painting the walls of a room with a roller, not paint from art.

Other artists come to my studios and they are aghast that I have no drips anywhere and meticulous with my materials. I don't do it "on purpose." It's just how it is with me. And I absolutely hate having any paint on my hands--this is why I hate doing ceramics! Ack!

Never had a soda mishap with my art, but I did have a bottle of Dr. Pepper explode in the same book bag in which I was carrying my iPad.🤬
Totaled!!!:mad:😰 Luckily I had everything saved to the cloud and I carried insurance... but I still had to shell out a deductible around $150.

My cat was like my apprentice and we spent much time in the studio together. She was always getting into some mess, walking in paint or knocking things over. Problem is, love is blind and I've had married her if she could cook.

Back