WIP (cat)

I'm back at one of those times when I have no time (like when was it any different?) so I only have a minute here and a minute there to do art. That's when I fall back on pencil or colored pencil and sometimes scratchboard because I can lay them aside without paint drying on the palette. I started playing with this cat drawing because I have to do art for my mental well being. I'll post this as a WIP so you can see that there is no rhyme or reason for my process, I just do it. :giggle:
View attachment 24864
View attachment 24865
View attachment 24866
So you can see I've still got a long way to go. Also I have a commission to start work on so it may be a long time before I'm there. This is a mixture of colored pencil and graphite.
It's s pussycat! Stunning. The eyes are just super, but that nose.....

Absolutely outstanding! As a cat lover I can relate to those beautiful, soulful eyes. If it gets a new owner am sure they will love it.

Thank you so much Murray, CaliAnn, Jo and Kay! ❤️ I appreciate it. And yes Kay, it sold as soon as I finished it. :)
Congrats , Sno!
Beautiful work.
I love cats, have a big one and you really got all those cat features that I like so much. The eyes for sure, the cuteness of the delicate nose, the little cheeks that you want to kiss and all that fluff to get lost in. 😺😸😻

Congrats , Sno!
Beautiful work.
I love cats, have a big one and you really got all those cat features that I like so much. The eyes for sure, the cuteness of the delicate nose, the little cheeks that you want to kiss and all that fluff to get lost in. 😺😸😻
Thanks Jocelyne. ❤️

I'm back at one of those times when I have no time (like when was it any different?) so I only have a minute here and a minute there to do art. That's when I fall back on pencil or colored pencil and sometimes scratchboard because I can lay them aside without paint drying on the palette. I started playing with this cat drawing because I have to do art for my mental well being. I'll post this as a WIP so you can see that there is no rhyme or reason for my process, I just do it. :giggle:
View attachment 24864
View attachment 24865
View attachment 24866
So you can see I've still got a long way to go. Also I have a commission to start work on so it may be a long time before I'm there. This is a mixture of colored pencil and graphite.
Looking wonderful! Out of curiosity, what colored pencil brand are you using?

Margaret, this is flawless. So sorry I didn't comment before, as I have been away.

Back