Wild Flower Festival

Absolutely stunning in every way. One's eye never gets tired of looking at all of the detail. You seem to handle both figures and foliage with ease.

That’s an impressive work. The figures are well done and in convincing perspective. Alot going on, making for alot to take in. 👍🏼👍🏼

This is my first post and is the largest I have done so far 5Feet X 4feet,
Western Australia is known for its large number of unique wild flowers.

A festival is held each year in September in the park overlooking our capital city Perth.

The painting is made up of a number of photos that I took.View attachment 15809
This brings back great memories. Saw your title and hoped, against hope, they'd be WA related. Kings Park is a wonderful place. This work is a real tribute to it. Thanks for posting. . After 15 years on the east coast, I still miss the wildflowers. Are there still kangaroo paws down centre of Mitchell Freeway?

This brings back great memories. Saw your title and hoped, against hope, they'd be WA related. Kings Park is a wonderful place. This work is a real tribute to it. Thanks for posting. . After 15 years on the east coast, I still miss the wildflowers. Are there still kangaroo paws down centre of Mitchell Freeway?
Thanks JennieJo I am sure they are still down the centre of the Mitchell Freeway. At the right time of the year they are almost every where.

Great painting - it invites the viewer to roam through the painting, almost like taking part in the festival itself - beautiful

Back