White Flowers

Enyaw

namuh
004.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted July 30/22

Thank you Queen and Zen.
Having nothing to work with I headed back to floral. Not a good start to have such a wonky vase as a start for some new digging. Should have looked before I posted
Oh well. Number 1 is down and 2 is on the way and the way will be expressionism. This one is so tight it could be made of rubber so it is a good reminder that one needs to be loose and lose oneself to the expression.

I marvel at how you use light - always perfectly placed and has the eyes dancing around the painting

Warm whites and cool whites - you use them well! I like the wonkiness of the vase; it's hand made and not mass-produced, right? I wish I could paint as "tightly" as you do, Wayne. Is tightness in the eye of the beholder?

Lovely! These mellow whites give the painting a serenity that is very appealing. Beautiful!

Thank you CaliAnn. You reminded me o three elderly women (sisters) who used to go to the local music jams and dance. One of them was so light on her feet it made you feel good to watch.

Thanks Donna. I never thought of it that way. Wonky is good. I think tightness is in the eye of the artist and artists differ in thought patterns.

Thank you Terri. I agree. The whites are settling.

Thanks Amo

Delicious! Who cares about the wonky vase, the whole painting is just beautiful. ❤️❤️

Almost missed this one for some reason. It's gorgeous. It gave me a peaceful feeling that I needed in this moment. Thank you. ♥️

Back