When the light went out

For me it doesnt matter big names beside art. i can easy say your art mind and creative hands are one of the best i have seen in long time.
I am blushing badly in my corner. Lazarus, thank you soooooooo muuuuuch!!!

Thanks so much for posting the chronological progression of this amazing piece! Figures appear and then disappear and abstraction plays a part too. The way you build up paint reminds me of the work of Dan McCaw. His figures seem to evolve too, as if maybe they have a say in the look of the finished painting!

I love the versions you painted over as well, would have been great to have all three on a wall

Great painting !
I love the very interesting "evolution" you have shown. A lot to study.

Beautiful and very accomplished work Nufocus.....super result and very interesting to see your process as you worked the piece through to the finished excellent painting. 2 thumbs up from me. (y)(y)

Trier, nice words from an old friend!
Reddyman, thank you very very kindly!

Besides the wonderful progression which has been rightfully characterized by our studio mates, I see a deeper meaning, personal to me, that is too painful to touch in the final version.

Trier, I can’t say that I am pleased to cause you pain. Quite the contrary. However, if it reached out and touched……
Thank you!

Back