When the light went out

N

Nufocus

62C57B70-0F4B-43C7-A927-CCF223F0BAC9.jpeg
Trying hard to abstract the figures…..😀😂🤨

I think you are a master colorist. This is an interesting composition. I like the Xs and the left-hand yellow part that's been added. Gives it a lot of interest. ♥️ ♥️

I don't quite 'get' the line through her face. The image of the black man in the background is skillfully done and nicely mysterious. The abstract background is excellent, as usual.

When I was a kid I would watch Bob Ross paint and just as he was about finished he'd take his brush and make a "big 'ol tree" right across the painting -- as I screamed "NOOO".

Marvelous painting Nufocus despite the "big 'ol (red) tree".

Great work! I think I could recognize one of yours(at least the recent ones) anywhere. ❤️❤️❤️

In any case, we all know our NuFocus is more original than Picasso any day.:)

Attachments

• Picasso La Reve.jpg
    Picasso La Reve.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 57
Wow!! So many wonderful observations. Greatly appreciated! Thank you all!
Picasso, more original?!?….. Absolutely, Susan!! 😂😀😂

Interesting comment, Wayne!…..😆😂
As a matter of fact I did not have that Reve by Picasso in mind at all… Btw, that’s the one that Steve Wynn (its owner) poked a hole in by accident…
However, the comparison of the pose that Susan pointed out to is interesting.

DB65BD8C-6684-4D60-9AAD-1022B940F59D.jpeg
AAAC2324-981D-4CAB-B9BE-0AB4E7F068BC.jpeg

44576405-B35D-4779-A907-43D9F989ACAE.jpeg

This piece went through some changes alright!…🤓 as do most of my works. I tend to revisit them time and again….. When at last I leave them alone and sometimes lock them up in frames they sigh in relief, I’m sure….
So here we go: showing a few images of the “evolution” of this one:

Shucks, I’m no expert in the technicals of this wonderful site. So, the order of these 3 images should be looked at chronologically from bottom to top. The top shot here is the current finale….

I love how it all turned out Nufocus. The abstracted one is more my thing of course. Very well done! I love it! ♥️

Back