Warning F___ Images

Enyaw

namuh
Yup: 4. Count 'em. Four images for your pleasure or displeasure. You choose. All 11 x 14 oil on paper .. Alla Prima
Monkey Wrench"
Dreams of A Child (4).jpg

Dreams of A Child
Dreams of A Child (5).jpg

Dreams of a Child 2
Dreams of A Child (2).jpg

TriWorld
Dreams of A Child (3).jpg

WOW! I love all these. Great turn of events Wayne! The colors are smart and the compositions are strong. Very nice work. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

The first you said.
they are beautiful, I like them all. 2, 3 and 4 a little more.

I like all of these. I think 2 is my favorite, they are all so colorful. ❤️ ❤️

Thanks Arty, Joe, Sno, and Trier

Sno; lots of pure hues and warm/cold intensity. I had fun. Actually these take longer as there is more drawing and thought involved.

These are all nice. I like the last one best because of the colors and complexity. Not sure if there is some religious significance here, given all the crosses. I especially like the ominous black figure in the doorway in the last one.

Thank you Truff.
The connotations are those of the viewer. A telephone pole can be a cross. Eyes and nose shape a cross. People will see what they will but to answer your question, no religious connotations were deliberate. The dark figure is entering the second world. The lady is in the first, and the animals are in the second. And that is all I'm gonna say about that. 😇😉😎

These are beautiful! I love your vivid colors, your shapes - and all that texture is gorgeous.

Great stuff!

Reminds me of Georges Rouault. The black.
Georges Henri Rouault was a French painter, draughtsman and print artist, whose work is often associated with Fauvism and Expressionism.

Attachments

• B8570664-54A1-47BF-B680-6BC8EF888673.jpeg
    B8570664-54A1-47BF-B680-6BC8EF888673.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 92
Back