Ventriloquist and friends

N

Nufocus

I started this one back in 2012 and gave it a few finishing touches now.
Acrylics on board.

99550933-D014-4338-92B2-FD73E24833B6.jpeg

very good. Being a ventriloquist means using a funny voice to talk to yourself in front of an audience.

very good. Being a ventriloquist means using a funny voice to talk to yourself in front of an audience.
Noooo, he talks to his little buddy, and his little buddy talks back, have you never seen a ventriloquist's act? :ROFLMAO:

Btw Love the painting, gloomy atmosphere...

There's so much to love about this one, I don't even know where to start. Death and shadow, the pink stripes, the gesture of a person in the back, but not rendered. The colors and texture. The monotone emotions. The apple. All of it. There's more, but I am not doing my feelings about it justice.

Ominous was the word I was looking for. Ominous and sad. Sadly true for so many people.

For me, on top of having sensuous texture and color and brushwork, this is so engaging and evoking of a viewers emotions. Not one to forget.

I wanted you to know that this painting gave me such inspiration that I pulled out an older painting of mine and have been contemplating reworking it. There was something not right about it, so I think I'm going to "fix" it, and I wouldn't have thought to do that had I not seen this painting that you pulled out from 2012. Mine is also from 2012. So THANK YOU!!!! You inspire me.

I wanted you to know that this painting gave me such inspiration that I pulled out an older painting of mine and have been contemplating reworking it. There was something not right about it, so I think I'm going to "fix" it, and I wouldn't have thought to do that had I not seen this painting that you pulled out from 2012. Mine is also from 2012. So THANK YOU!!!! You inspire me.
OMG 😱 Arty! I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. And that coincidence..... gracias!!

Love this ... not entirely sure what to make of it, part of it's appeal, probably.
Thank you kindly Dave! I wasn’t completely sure either. But there it is. I can’t exactly remember how one pictorial element (mark) lead to another, but I kinda like the end result.......😊

Back