Unentitled

Iain

2 eyes.
Empty Pots.jpg

Not dumb, PSA. I thought it would make a change photographing it on my phone and (low-end) birthday gift. I appreciate it.

I like the art but....confused...if I came 'round your house would you be showing me
two 'phones?

Is this a pic of 'art on two 'phones'?

If I came 'round to your house and saw this art on two 'phones,
I would certainly want to see the original art that is imaged on the 'phones.....

So.....wow...this is not only modern art, but ...the 'delivery' of modern art
and....it......is.....

This is digital, Dave. The most we could hope for it, in terms of a physical object, would be a print - a small print run signed by the artist. The signature would be signed in gold leaf using a pheasant feather quill. The flamboyancy of the quill would account for the awful scrawl produced by the hand.

Sorry, but your answer about the quill made me laugh.

Some people have a hard time understanding digital art until it's printed because of "where" it exists, which essentially isn't anywhere.

I should be thanking you for finding it funny! I can't help admiring other people's signatures, and script in general, when I compare them to my own barely legible (even to myself) scrawl. The signature on the cover of your forthcoming book is a case in point.

More on digital later....

Thanks Iain. You know I didn't use the signature on my book, right? I decided against it. But thank you. I think it was cool, but it didn't belong on the book.

Hello stranger! With the title I was playing off the convention of entitling work "Untitled.'

Thanks Iain. You know I didn't use the signature on my book, right? I decided against it. But thank you. I think it was cool, but it didn't belong on the book.
I do apologise. I forgot. That's the second time I have had a memory malfunction over your new book. I cannot remember what it was on the first occasion...

that's cool. I thought it was painted coffee cup lids chopped and pasted. Nice effect.

Back