The Other White House

Bartc

Out at White House Creek Beach in Pescadero CA today with the group. What a lovely spot! Once away from the road, it's very quiet and peaceful. Beautiful views in all directions. 9x12" pastel on Maize Pastelmat. B. Charlow 2021

white house creek beach second try.jpg

Hi Bart, we have to ask for a Pleinair section :)
I like this a lot. Really like your cliffs and movement in the water. Nice and strong as usual.

Murray, I'm new here so didn't push my luck on asking for a separate section, but it would indeed be a good idea, IMO!

Love all the range of color in this--the pink in the sky especially.

There are two different forums for plein air in the descriptions, but if you guys want a dedicated forum for ONLY plein air like Wet Canvas had then I can do that. However, there are Art From Life, and Landscapes, Cityscapes & Plein Air.

If you have suggestions for new forums or categories, please post in:

Site Announcements and Technical Discussions

Arty, since you're the czar and that doesn't sound like it puts you out too much, yes, a plein air only forum would be nice.

Glad you like the painting! Thanks.

Love all the range of color in this--the pink in the sky especially.

There are two different forums for plein air in the descriptions, but if you guys want a dedicated forum for ONLY plein air like Wet Canvas had then I can do that. However, there are Art From Life, and Landscapes, Cityscapes & Plein Air.

If you have suggestions for new forums or categories, please post in:

Site Announcements and Technical Discussions

Hi Artczar (like the name), I can live with your setup until you feel like it is required. But like Bart says, it would be nice. I see others are Alla Prima and or Pleinairists rather than studio works. You are the boss :)

Thank you. Anyone can become a contributing member through their profile, or just send us notes of appreciation. That works too. ;)

Back