The Next Sketch Is

This is my version of a cliff:

bluffdetail.jpg

Next: another cliff. :)

LOL I thought the same thing and was , wow , that's artsy! Love the design and forms though. Another way to see it is his hands are in his pockets, or somewhere else. Maybe it's just how us crude guys see things. :)

Does make one think and be a little confused which is good thing in progressive art.

man .. if that ain't a guy ready to spring a leak .... Terri, what were you thinkin?

Mmm, at the moment I'm just thinking, yer off, way off on this one, Wayne! :ROFLMAO:
Another way to see it is his hands are in his pockets, or somewhere else. Maybe it's just how us crude guys see things.
John - you win the turkey! 👏

On one hand, I can only offer up that this is one of the first paintings I ever did. So the fault is mine if the posture is misleading. :)

On the other hand, it's up to the viewer to interpret. Two guys thought the same thing (though one did see more). It's all good.

On an additional hand, it's sad that no one noticed the shadow figure to the right, on the sidewalk, that seemingly has the Fedora hat man's attention. Who is it? Is it a pre-planned meeting under the light post?

That's all it was about. Although I will never see it like that again. :ROFLMAO:

Ya pervs. ❤️

Mmm, at the moment I'm just thinking, yer off, way off on this one, Wayne! :ROFLMAO:

John - you win the turkey! 👏

On one hand, I can only offer up that this is one of the first paintings I ever did. So the fault is mine if the posture is misleading. :)

On the other hand, it's up to the viewer to interpret. Two guys thought the same thing (though one did see more). It's all good.

On an additional hand, it's sad that no one noticed the shadow figure to the right, on the sidewalk, that seemingly has the Fedora hat man's attention. Who is it? Is it a pre-planned meeting under the light post?

That's all it was about. Although I will never see it like that again. :ROFLMAO:

Ya pervs. ❤️

I did NOT see a man/person peeing or showing himself! I saw a total film noir vibe and love the shadow! The hands are obviously in the coat pockets or you would not be able to see the ends of the sleeves, you dirty birdies. What has our society come to that some people have to insert these kinds of narratives? Ha ha ha.

Terri is right about allowing the viewer their own interpretation.

It's very good, especially for your first! Wow! ❤️

Terri, it's awesome -- totally film noir -- and I immediately saw the shadow of a man on the right.

snoball, you nailed him.

My unusual object: painting of Revolutionary War monument on a factory block wall, done when I was a teenager. :)
Waterbury_monument.jpg

Next, another very unusual object.

I happened to have one of these lying around so I boxed it up, suspended it over another one and did a still life from it, which was difficult because it kept moving and I was on it at the time.

watercolor and acrylic

Red Sky at Morning

1679697148170.jpeg

Back