The Next Sketch Is

It is like a dream about heredity. My great Great grandmother was Jewish, but she was also from Lapland and came from/lived with the Saami people who were reindeer herders, or so goes the myth. I imagined this in a painting, looking over the scene as if I could go back in time and picture it/experience it.

I use garment patterns in my work a lot (I grew up as a pattern cutter in my family business) and arranged them to spell out Arctic Memory (as best I could in Hebrew). Behind me are the Northern Lights.
I think this one is your best ever.

0EF59C06-2C17-4C09-80B5-D4BBEF39A4CF.jpeg

Next is a hoofed animal.

It is like a dream about heredity. My great Great grandmother was Jewish, but she was also from Lapland and came from/lived with the Saami people who were reindeer herders, or so goes the myth. I imagined this in a painting, looking over the scene as if I could go back in time and picture it/experience it.

I use garment patterns in my work a lot (I grew up as a pattern cutter in my family business) and arranged them to spell out Arctic Memory (as best I could in Hebrew). Behind me are the Northern Lights.
Beautiful. well expressed here. the first word should come the later but its already done, if i read it like its in a dream then it ok since in dreams we are mumbling.

Beautiful. well expressed here. the first word should come the later but its already done, if i read it like its in a dream then it ok since in dreams we are mumbling.
Oh no! That's too bad. I sold it a long time ago to a native Hebrew speaker, so I guess she didn't mind that. :) Thank you for telling me. :)

Back