The Next Sketch Is

files 1998-2009_2029.jpg

from 2003 on a half sheet, the old mission at Tucson, AZ, San Xavier del Bac

Next is an old one you sold but wish you had it back.

I’m away from my computer for a few days, on my iPad, so I won’t be able to access my images but I’ll be watching you guys!🤩

I’m away from my computer for a few days, on my iPad, so I won’t be able to access my images but I’ll be watching you guys!🤩
Have fun Sno...over the next few days we will miss your beautiful work for sure.

John :)

Last edited:
This is a very early landscape piece that I painted and subsequently sold it at a show. It is an area near our family cottage and as teens I recall playing here...fishing, swimming and exploring the area with my sisters. Tragically my oldest sister passed away a few years later in a car accident at 21 years old.
That was many many years ago but in hindsight I kick myself and wish I had this one back.....so many great memories at this area. However they will live on with me forever..... Treasured Memories

20140521_172540-1 (480x336) (2).jpg

Next - Another oldie you wish you had not sold....

Last edited:
thanks to all who responded to my latest post on this thread .. we had no power for 12 hours and a -13 F .. things we take for granted.
Great stuff all around.
Wayne, glad the power returned..... -13F is really really cold. (we have cold temps here but not to that extent yet)

Looks like we are stalled on one that sold that we wish we had back ....sooooo going to open it up and say either one that sold that we wish we had back or artist choice.

John :)

Last edited:
Back