The Missing Flower

Enyaw

namuh
004.jpg

11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. a salvation project so there is no missing flower. I had a landscape that failed miserably so I scraped it back. For the next few days I was looking at the scraped version and found it interesting but I needed a way to revive it. So I though, why not frame it. Now it's out the window but preserved: for now anyway.

The contrast between the sharper lines of the window and the fuzzy view of the trees give the scene a sense of depth. Could be frosted glass, could be a depth of field effect, but it adds a touch of mystery and makes the interior side seem warmer and welcoming.

Thank you CaliAnn

Thank you Lamar . could be a dirty window :ROFLMAO: .. but it's a window most have seen in life, in a dream, or a scene from some movie.

The detail of the window's texture and the soft-edged exterior view make for an intriguing piece, Wayne!

Thank you Donna. Yes it hind sight it is a good combo. I must say accidental for me though as I was looking for a way to salvage a piece that could not stand on it's own but did deserve to get finished.

Thank you Sno. I shall have to go look for that flower I guess. :unsure: Which flower was it?

Back