The Enyaw File - 2023

007.jpg

'Two Lovers' 11 x 14 inches .. oil on paper .. alla prima .. painted Jan 6/23

Beautiful!

I understand you think you're prolific ONLY because you are retired, but you make way, way more work than those of us that are full-time artists. It baffles me. Maybe I'm just not cut out for that kind of output. I used to think I was very prolific in my younger days putting out a painting a week, or more, but you are a monster in my book, or I am a lazy-ass.

I doubt you are lazy. I have seen the stuff you do. It probably has more to do with alla prima than anything else.
Thank you Ayin.

This one is so good! I like how you did the different backgrounds for the flowers. Opposites attract?

WOW Wayne!! I failed to read that last sentence in your first post. I had been wondering what happened to your beautiful florals. Now I will be sure to check this thread. These are every one amazing. I sure hope you have quit tossing them. They should all be saved and displayed, just beautiful! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you Sno. I have abandoned this thread as it's a pain in the ass scrolling. I will try posting weekly instead.

Agree, there really is something about this painting.

A friendly suggestion, a yearly thread will just get way too long mate. You're kidding, right. :LOL:

Back