The Bend On Douglas Drive In Autumn

Trier

Supporting Member
This one means a lot to me.
18x24 in acrylic/hardboard(rough side)

FSCN3060BendDouglasM3JPG.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving

This looks like the perfect place to be on a perfect fall day. I like how the hardboard shows through the shadows a little bit; they're dark but not too dark. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Trier!

WOW! This is pretty incredible Trier. The shadow and light is amazing. The scene is perfect. You did such an excellent job on this and even kept it in your style. It is A+ work! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

Wonderful light and shadow and this piece just leads me right into the scene. ... beautifully handled Trier.
John

Happy Thanksgiving. An excellent fall theme and painting.
Thank you Jo, and I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving too.
Happy Thanksgiving. Beautiful transition of soft light.
Thanks Wayne, hope your T'giving day was a good one although I don't know if the day is celebrated in NS and Canada as anything special, probably not.
Very nice.
Thank you Deborah.
This looks like the perfect place to be on a perfect fall day. I like how the hardboard shows through the shadows a little bit; they're dark but not too dark. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Trier!
Thank you very much Donna. I hope your Thanksgiving was a good one too !
oh my goodness I love this. It looks like silk!
Hey thanks Bongo ! Now that you mention it, the image posted does look silky a bit more than IRL.
Nice...it's full of light. Happy thanksgiving.
Thanks Perry, hope you had a good one too.
WOW! This is pretty incredible Trier. The shadow and light is amazing. The scene is perfect. You did such an excellent job on this and even kept it in your style. It is A+ work! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Thanks a bunch Arty. Getting a good grade from you means a lot !
Wonderful light and shadow and this piece just leads me right into the scene. ... beautifully handled Trier.
John
Thanks John, much appreciated.
Beautiful autumnal scene!!!
Thank you kindly Kay. . . . "Kindly Kay", now you have a new moniker !
Wonderful light and feel. Like the dragged brushwork on the coarse grain, and the interesting shadows.(y)
Thanks Arnie, I know you love landscapes as much as I do.

Back