The ancient waterwheel

N

Nufocus

8E507F8E-3535-41FF-A54A-6044FA8229A9.jpeg
Oh well… I’m on a landscape roll….😂🤓
So here’s one more…. It ain’t new and I may have posted before, but I guess it was quite a while ago….

Acrylics on canvas board.

I'm so glad you re-posted this because I would not like to have missed it! It's just gorgeous! The way the different planes of the landscape recede reminds me a lot of a Van Gogh painting I have always admired. Thanks for showing me that a landscape can be much more than a description of a place.

Wonderful, wonderful and more wonderful. Definitely brightens up my gray day. Thank you for posting it.

A beauty. Great textures and no flat colors.
Do you do a lot of mixing on the painting surface?

I don't remember seeing it. Of course with my memory that doesn't mean anything. :giggle: I like it, bright and definitely Nufocus. ❤️❤️

I'm so glad you re-posted this because I would not like to have missed it! It's just gorgeous! The way the different planes of the landscape recede reminds me a lot of a Van Gogh painting I have always admired. Thanks for showing me that a landscape can be much more than a description of a place.
Donna, I really appreciate you important observation: a landscape can be much more than a description of a place. Thank you!!

Perry, much appreciated. Yes, sometimes colors get mixed on the surface as I go. Thank you!

Trier, Vincent kibitzing?!….. 😆🙏
If he could only speak Yiddish!!…
Thank you!!

Sno, yes, we go back a long way….. Even if there are a few memory lapses….
Thank you!!

Wow! A different vibrant palette for you, and you did such an amazing job! When did you do this? I've never seen it. I can't recall it. What size is it?

Wow! A different vibrant palette for you, and you did such an amazing job! When did you do this? I've never seen it. I can't recall it. What size is it?
Hey Arty, I think it was about 4-5 years ago. My palette has darkened since….🤨🤨 My yellow tube is collecting dust…. The size is about 18X15. Thank you!!

Back