Svetlana

N

Nufocus

33EF5AB9-E330-4069-BC48-B4E405811415.jpeg
Acrylics on board.

Oh I like this....usually cool colors recede but in this case it really pops.

That is just weird 🙃 but a real feast for the color senses. And I thought my dreams were strange. 😅
Great piece of art.

Beautiful colorsand harmony of the reds and greens. now tell me who is she and if the painting have story? it really remind me Van gogh painting almost every human that he knew.

Great interplay of colors and a strong presence !

I get the feeling that you know a Russian family and are painting them one by one as Lazarus said.

Yes, the colors play in this. Playful and surprisingly cohesive (you wouldn't think) but they really are complimentary of each other. Love those little pops of kelley green. Unexpected for you maybe, but work wonderfully. Beautiful! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

I love your palette here. The unusual pops of green make me think of van Gogh, who used a lot of green for shadowing in portraits. This is exaggerated and I love it!!! ❤

Great texture, too. A real winner, Nufocus!

I love your palette here. The unusual pops of green make me think of van Gogh, who used a lot of green for shadowing in portraits. This is exaggerated and I love it!!! ❤

Great texture, too. A real winner, Nufocus!
I read in some article before of Monet said about shadow that he made of purple or green. purlpe and green are the two cooller complementary colors which is make sense since the last complementary color orange is warm and not made for shade.
same as the three main colors, red and yellow are not made for shadow and both not coincidentally warms, while the last main color is blue and it mostly used to shadowing (after purple:D). therefore we have three for shades and three for highlight. Monet was incorrect a little.

Weird and wonderful. I love the use of the bright green and pinks. She has at least one green thumb! (sorry)

I feel the colors are the main and more important element in this painting. Another color world, away from the "usual" boring reality!

Color and character….. trying…..
Thanks so much, Classic and Donna!

Back