Still life with some clementines...

IronPawn

Another small one under the belt.... over the weekend went to the open market which was filled with these type of fruit so couldn't resist although intention was to get some lemon (which is coming next 😆). Still using that canvas paper cut to size, in this case 24cm by 22cm or 9.5" by 8.5 done from life. Maybe I should have refine it even more but it is what it is, there is always another painting idea around the corner.

Have a good one and all the best.

Zoran

Still life with some clementines.jpg

Beautiful! I just love the light and shadows. The blue is the perfect colour choice too. 🙂

Just exquisite. Your light always blows me away. Gorgeous!

Jaw-droppingly gorgeous work! The lighting, the lost edges ... all of it! If you ever take any photos of your work in progress I would love to see how you build such stunning pieces.

Jaw-droppingly gorgeous work! The lighting, the lost edges ... all of it! If you ever take any photos of your work in progress I would love to see how you build such stunning pieces.
Hey Donna, as mentioned next one is lemon that I did not have a chance to take some shots but working simultaneously on another small piece and for sure will post the whole process, if interested - currently it is somewhere in the middle and have some photos already, so hopefully it will be done by end of the week or early next week unless I mess up something big time 😆.

Thank you for your kind comment!

Zoran

Back