Spot the fake...

Dave Woody

AABDF131-3DDA-46A5-A4F8-910B0311F621.jpeg

I presume the Ha haaa means the one I just kicked out of this place got it wrong. Is it the green pear shaped thing on the right?

I laughed ha ha, because underneath the leek is the granite surface, I thought that was a clever reply.

Yeah, it is the green AvocadoPear. Since I painted it using acrylics, I was not sure where to post
this ... here or in the acrylics thread.
Thanks for looking and your replies everyone, it is my honour to chat and post here.

Yes, thanks, I realised that today.

It is good to have a diversity of approaches, and your work certainly adds something unique to the mix.

Very well done, Dave Woody!

I thought that was the one, only after Iain said it.
I am like that, a worker, not a leader, something that an old boss once told me, as she was raking in the money that I was making for her. Hahaha! Sorry about the rant, something that shaped me for life. Very well done!!!
😂🤣

Last edited:
Very well done, Dave Woody!

I thought that was the one, only after Iain said it.
I am like that, a worker, not a leader, something that an old boss once told me, as she was raking in the money that I was making for her. Hahaha! Sorry about the rant, something that shaped me for life. Very well done!!!
😂🤣

Leaders are nothing without workers.
See 'The Protester' picture I am about to post.

This wakes up the embarrassing memory of a time I worked in a nursing home, a lot of residents suffered from dementia.
Some genius thought it was a good idea to decorate tables in the living area with bowls of very good replicas of fruit.
At least they were made of wax, not stone....

Here the stone would have rotted before anyone purchased an avocado. I trust the "avacado* was deposited in a store in an area of gentrification...😁
You don't get many of them for the pound (Lbs).

Back