Some works

ErikRak

Here are pictures/scans of some works done in the past years. I put them in the mixed media section because some were already on my hard drive and I don't remember very well all the media used to make them as I have the tendency to work with whatever is available. This year was a bit difficult and I didn't make any art but I'm convinced next year will be a very productive one 😅🙃

Hereunder 'Signs of autumn' with quite good colors harmony

cs_signsofautumn.jpg

Simple B&W drawing 'Cat'

cs_singlecat.jpg

and a 'Tired warrior'

cs_tiredwarrior.jpg

More colors with my 'Dream city' ;-)

cs_dreamcity.jpg

and the last one as I don't want you to have an indigestion...
a card I made for the family, something more finished but a bit too greenish for me.
'Meeting the Sun eater(s)'
cs_suneater_small.jpg

All comments, critiques will be very much appreciated
Have a excellent weekend.
Erik

I like them all, they are all beautiful, the last one is spectacular. good weekend to you too

Thank you for sharing some of your work with us Erik! I love your style and I like all of these pieces. The last one is wonderful and the Dream City really appeals to me too. 👍 🙂

Very cool. Yeah Dream City is my favorite too but they are all good. Unique. I like unique.

I think they're all really good! You have a great sense of design and use color so well. The cat has a Picasso feel to me - it's a wonderful piece!

These are all standouts - every one has its own character. Love your style! The cat is among my favorites of this set, but it's hard to pick just one when they're all getting a BIG thumbs up from me! :)

Wow, what a great voice you have! I see it in all the pieces. Maybe not the first one so much, but the rest of them for sure. Your style sings for me. I love the raw, primitive vibe of your hand. Excellent!!! ♥️

Back