Sketches for a 21st century

goodbc

First of all, I would like to say sorry for @joe1It and @Artyczar for posting some of my drawings on a joe's thread. I misunderstood it as a general topic.

Well, that said, here I will post some of the drawings I am working on since last year. As I said before, it is a series based on fetishism and dreams/nightmares of an imaginary 21'st century.

I still need to digitize most of the drawings I made until now. The firsts I will post here was scanned using a Brother machine, as tests. I guess that, in the end, I will create an Instagram account or something like that, and transform these drawings into posters and sell it. I don't know. For now I am just drawing. This is one of the firsts place I am showing these works (unfinished works, as I will give it some digital final touch with Photoshop and/or Gimp).

This first one was inspired by some works of the pre-raphaelite painter John William Waterhouse.

PSX_20210425_121938.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you all. The ship is something like "the old Europe arriving in South America", the beginning of a modern world project, death of Earth roots... I don't know, I am glad you liked it. :p

Here is another one from the series. The digital finalization is not the ultimate version of it, I guess. Still need to work on it (or not, I don't yet know).

PSX_20210501_161300.jpg

This one is from yesterday. Just a first attempt of digitizing and playing with the drawing using the Photoshop Express app; not the final version.

PSX_20210514_163950.jpg

Hi, everyone. I've been absent from this forum for a couple of months, and, well, in this meantime a photographer digitized several of the drawings I intend to organize into this "Sketches for a 21st century" series. I will now start the digital finalization using Gimp, probably. And than, finally, I guess it will be ready to the so called Instagram world... Well, I will share with you in firsthand some of this drawings (does this expression exist in English?). Well, here it is, this is what I've been doing during this world ending procession...

EPS20_2021.jpg

I still don't know what to do with the contrast, the black and white balance, but I will work on it for the next months... now I have something around 40 drawings on this series... still need to give them some final digital retouchs, anyway.... here is another one. I will be glad to read your thoughts on it.

EPS24_2_2021.jpg

Back