Sedona

Thank you, @Bongo - it's in glassine and going to fly to either Manitou Springs or Jackson Hole according to where my next younger brother is this year. He bounces around sometimes. The grandbaby is in Wyoming, so they go to their house up there quite often. Brother's trying to teach him the ways of a wildchild....

This is beautiful Jae! Quit putting yourself down. I opened it up and it is gorgeous, love the colors, they complement each other very well. ❤️ ❤️
I appreciate your compliment- I just despise trying to make a landscape look 'real'. It's too changeable.

e@Artyczar , It's terrific for online- there are many men from Asian countries who are named Jae, so, as a female, I get left alone quite a bit- it's an education in sexism around the world seeing the way folks interact.

e@Artyczar , It's terrific for online- there are many men from Asian countries who are named Jae, so, as a female, I get left alone quite a bit- it's an education in sexism around the world seeing the way folks interact.
I know all about that. Back when I joined WetCanvas, I was always Artyczar and no one knew what my gender was, and it was a good thing. Sooner or later my real name came out and I was treated differently. I then legally changed my name a couple of years ago and I don't know what that does, but I know what you're talking about indeed. It's a rough world.

Back