Scavenger Hunt from Life # 65. 16 - 24. April 2023

Thanks every one for the encouragement.

Joan, found you on Insta, so I followed you. Love the Bee-Man. The Urban sketcher groups are super nice, don't they? Been on 4 yet, and I don't want to miss any.

Ai: thank you!! Flowers are my main subject. So they are easier for me.

Well got a little time more,
#10 something seen in town.
There a film festival running right now, so there's a giant prop. I think I have to invest in a white pen..

And #11 rectangular, a chimney

IMG20230424072021_01.jpg

IMG20230424113935.jpg

Sylwia: Thanks for hosting and hope you feel better soon.

Joan: Great finish and finds. Ouch Bee hives hope you didn't get stung.
Sun glasses a must near bees for sure. Love honey, there was a stand
at a rest stop on Rte 90 in NY where some guy was selling honey it was amazing!
The honey was crisp and I think they called honeycomb. It was delicious.

Bghisly: Thanks. Great color scheme for books and magazines. Well done glass,
candle, plant and tree. I like the tree the best... We were posting at the same time
great last sketches nice finds for something in your town and rectangle

Jo: Interesting gourd great digi!

Joan, I keep going back and looking at your trees, house and fence. Sooooo good. The bee keeper is great. Makes me smile. Clever find for fragile on the hives. Interesting station, love the textures and details.

Bghisly, mmm, tequila. Great candle and holder. The white pine trees are so beautiful. Lovely terra cotta and plant. How fun to find the big prop! Good idea/find for rectangular.

Ai, thanks for the next Hunt. Hope you are doing great and get rested and caught up.

Sylwia, hope you feel better as well. We miss you and will be thinking of you. Thanks for this great Hunt. Life gets in the way sometimes. :-( See you soon.

Ai, thanks for your comments!

Sylwia, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Hope that passes quickly. Thanks for hosting...feel better.

Bghisly, fun to see the prop from the film festival. Are there any famous people attending the festival. I like the chimney on the house. I will look for you on IG. Your daughter did nice sketches!!

Paul, I don't usually mind bees. The bee hives were behind a fence and far enough away from people. My husband has been stung a few times so he panics when he sees them. I learned a lot from his spiel while I was sketching him. At one point when there wasn't anyone by the table he yelled over to me that he was coming over to see what I was sketching and I told him I was sketching him...what else? He loved it!

Jo, thanks. When I saw the bee keeper in costume I knew I had to sketch him. lol

Joan: no, it's the film youth festival. It's an amateur short films festival. But there are really good ones. When I saw the prop the other day I knew I had to sketch it.
About my daughter, she has all the talent! I always says, that she stole mine while she was in the womb lol I will try to post her sketches from the Usk encounter. She's 13...

IMG_20230425_052102.jpg

Bghisly, very nice finish from your daughter. So much fun to sketch/paint with someone.

Thanks again Sylwia. Take care. See all y’all next Hunt.

Back