Scavenger Hunt from Life #35: August 10 - 18

Like a broken record, I sketched on the porch with the Sharpie pen in the regular paper book.
Number 7, jello - substitute Mac and Cheese in a box
Number 8, smooth - the glass cup and glass table top
csshfl35jello.jpg

Terri: Thanks. Have a good smooth move... not that easy time but hope to see nice reward after you all settle in. ... Hints, sketch your room before unpacked and after unpacked. ;-)
Now that is a brilliant idea! I'm going to dig out my small sketchpad and keep it in the car (many trips back and forth will be happening!).

Thanks Ai! :) Great looking Hunt, everyone! 👏

Jo: Wonderful Mac N Cheese... super job on transparent smooth glass surface.... he he he... I got a pack of Mac N Cheese somewhere

Robin: Wowza, I have been missing your dazzling lines... and here they are Voila !!! Love yr soulful glove, elegant line of dwelling... super cute auto... great set on all.

Joan, Ai, Jo, Robin, is all wonderful
2 fancy ,
By word fantasy I redrawed them. A5 sheet, some in pencil, some in pen
C54646DE-8CE9-45FB-B74D-213B62768A39.jpeg
18F7768D-931B-4316-AABC-EB27CC9F68EA.jpeg

Hi Terri!
Robin, look at those fun items. The car and glove are especially nice. The orchid as well, nothing that dramatic in my house.

joe1lt, awww, your toy collection sketches are always fun. I really like old Eeyore. These make me smile.

Ai, thanks, I couldn't find any Jello so the Mac and Cheese was the smallest box I had around.

My smile for today to hear from EP!!! Oh, what a cool instrument. I guess you play that, too! Happy to see you.

I sketched in my new sketchbook and with my new pen at the ear cleaning for Gene yesterday. New mix media Ohuhu sketchbook 10 x 7.6 inches and an Ohuhu 0.3 marker/pen

Number 9, nerdy - the folks on their phones
Number 10, treat - to see a sculpture from Peru
Number 11, violet - a little tree in a pot instead

csshfl35nerdy.jpg

Number 12,Older - a hat of Gene's
Then we went for lunch at a brew pub with Larry and saw this
Number 13, edge - edge of bar and shelves
Number 14, queen - the pub dog could be queen of the pub

csshfl35older.jpg

EP: Fantastic musical... love it.

Jo: Wow... you are on a roll..I esp. love the edge of a bar with a view of a customer's back.... and a set of Peruvian sculptures sure is our super treat. ... great set.

Ai, thanks. I'm always happy to help post or put a list for the Hunts.

I sketched at the Physical Therapy place in the travel sketchbook with the Sharpie Pen. Only about 3 pages left in that sketchbook!!

Number 15 - medal - subbing the certificates on the wall for the therapists.
csshfl35medal.jpg

Jo: Thank you for the Hunt helping... Wow... those PTs sure are working hard getting their certificates... and you records their accolades really well.

Jo, Ai, thank you very much, happy that you like them, EP, Jo Wonderful job, Jo are all pages full of beautiful drawings, as a stimulus to use sketchbooks ( lately I used them a few months ago because I had seen something like mite dust in the notebooks). Then I would like to book for Scavenger Hunt from Life #37: Aug 26 - Sep 4 , I prepare the list and Maybe instead of publishing it I will send it a couple of days before the date. You can add me for 37 and Ok also x 41

Ai- thanks for the encouraging comments. I second Terris comment on your scooter sketch..it’s powerful with spontaneity. I used. To have sketch pad in car and am gonna get one in there again. Are a chocolate gourmet too! I love the 80 - 90+ сcacao bars mostly. The different tastes of the choc itself is marvelous

Joe, Terri, Ep thanks for hosting and all the little tasks you each do for us behind the scenes. Yous are keeping us afloat. BIG HUG

Jo the glass on glass does require a double take which is a nice kind of hiccup. I like the WEIGHT to the sculpture sketch

Joe1- brings us smiles...I love the image repeated. Your pleasure carries thru to the viewer nicely.

Ep- good, thoughtful, carefully done Kalimba the simplicity goes with the instruments sound

Joan- love the way the boat masts leave the frame.....

JoC- I am gonna get my sketch and wash pencils out- the flat can has nice texture.

Jo, Ai, thank you very much, happy that you like them, EP, Jo Wonderful job, Jo are all pages full of beautiful drawings, as a stimulus to use sketchbooks ( lately I used them a few months ago because I had seen something like mite dust in the notebooks). Then I would like to book for Scavenger Hunt from Life #37: Aug 26 - Sep 4 , I prepare the list and Maybe instead of publishing it I will send it a couple of days before the date. You can add me for 37 and Ok also x 41
Joe1: Thanks for helping out of #37, I will go update the Hunt hosting thread. You can either send the list to me/Jo/Joan/Joe, if you cannot post a new list yourself. For the #41, I saw Robin posted of such spot already at the hosting thread. Pls. check the update Hunt hosing post again and let us know if you can help with other spot... So Thankful to you.

Ai, perfect, thank you, for Hunt 37 I'll send the list to one of the volunteers, I checked the slots, you can possibly add me pervita #43: 22 October - 30 October

Back