Scavenger Hunt from Life #26: May30 - Jun 7

1small appliance
2 mug
3 mousetrap
4 doorway
5 latch on second door

Still figuring out how to get procreate drawings to resize and post.....this is a great list....thanks for hosting Jo
AD4AAA92-860C-4A36-BF4B-061BF14E4F62.jpeg

Anybody have good tutorials to suggest for procreate? I started watching Bardot Brushes. She is pretty good....just wondering what you guys might like?

Wanted to at least post 1 Sketch. 15-20 minutes using 2B mechanical pencil and Ebony pencil In 5.5x3.5 inch sketchbook. A friend made me the mug it is quite thick and heavy Weighing about 1.5lbs

CA286DF7-9468-43F9-A9E3-A65E477BB2F0.jpeg

2467F2C0-AC6E-488B-B2C4-11CD50AFA9FD.jpeg

keep sketching
Joe

Robin Susan - you definitely figured it out. Your sketches all look great! I like your room sketch - was this digital or water media?

Joe - that's quite a mug!! One and a half pounds - wow. I bet it keeps the coffee nice and hot. Lovely graphite sketch!

Joan ,Terri , Ai , thanks,
Joe ,robin , Wonderful job
Hi Robin, regarding the tutorials produced in recent weeks I have often searched about it, probably there are many, I have also hit videos on YouTube if you write Aaron Blaise procreate, I love the things he created for animation and cinema, and tutorials even if I miss the words not knowing English well they are probably among the best ever done

Thanks, everyone.
joe1lt - Awww, so cute. Definitely fits in with mousetrap -- as the mouse!! Nicely done.

Joan and Ai, good for you doing the 30 days of direct watercolor. Applause.

Robin, fun. You had a mousetrap, too. Thanks for the mug. Cute Mr. Coffee maker. And double doorways!! The digi is amazing. You catch on quick. I don't use procreate so no help. I always just use the basics with no layers or undos. Or at least as few as possible.

Joe, the mug drawing is great. I would drink my coffee very fast with that heavy of a mug! Thanks for drawing it.

I some more done.Yesterday in the living room and today on the porch.
Number 8 Hand, Number 9 mini - little ceramic pots, Number 10 out the window, Number 11 in a bottle - NM White Hatch Chile Wine and Number 12, something that hangs. All on a page in the 9 x 12 inch book.

csshfl26hand-mini.jpg

See all y'all on the new Hunt.

JoC- lovely recliner digi....I bet it did take a long time. What size and format should I make the digi..like pdf or jpeg how many pixels? Not sure how to get the procreate image into my photo Library ( on iPad).....

Joan - I think your art has gone to the next level, waaaay up there somewheres!!! Beautiful work and I know you have worked diligently to get there.

EP - your art makes me feel so happy......to me the iron looks like it is gonna transform into a robot....like its almost above....probably sounds goofy,.....

JennieJo, your lovely soft sketches make impersonal stuff look pleasantly necessary
Thank you. What a lovely way to see them. I'll try to remember it when I'm a out to tear something to shreds, metaphorically speaking.

Joe: Stunning mug sketch !!!

Robin: Your dancing lines always inspire me ... and the doorway in color is beautiful. I totally love the colors too.

Jo: Love your ink drawing... they are so honest... but the small terra ceramic pots in your hands are so sweet and delicate. Love it so much. !!!

The other day I was at our carwash place.... while wait I did a sketch of their chair and some hanging lamps in the showroom.
#2 lamps over head
#3 comfy chair

h26_comfyChair_lamps.jpg

Back