Scavenger Hunt from Life #20 Apr 12 - Apr 20

Ai - Will we get to see the gifts creations?

Jo - Glad to hear Gene is doing well.

#3 cactus- multiple grades of graphite. Artificial cactus. Took artistic license with vase as it was a Halloween gift. The vase is a bat so there are wings on the sides and a face on the reverse side.

CE35AE11-68B5-4E37-BD6F-9DFC498F5F69.jpeg

Keep sketching
Joe

Joe, thanks. Jerry hates all this fuss and time "wasted" going to see the doctors. Trying to picture the vase with wings and a face.

Sue, thanks. Lurk any time. Hope you can participate soon.

6 - sub for Rosebud - watercolors and ink
IMG_9901.jpeg

Last edited:
thank you all for the nice words. Joe, yes, it is a very good dessert, then some pastry shops, those of his traditional region or those that follow that cuisine make them spectacular, with a very good filling.
Jo, difficult drawing with cables, but very well executed,happy that the intervention went well.
Joan, Joe, spectacular flowers and cactus .

Joan, yes, it's hard to draw sweets, too many temptations.

is this

lamb

Jo: Sorry that I have missed your earlier post. I wish Gene have speedy recovery. Thanks for hosting.

Joe: Thanks. Wonderful cactus and the pot in graphite ... cute Halloween design.... I think you must have thought of the art gifts that Sue are making.

Heya ,

Jo nice list , triggert me to join in for some of the fast and furious in Graphite ideas .

Got that to the timeline.

Aiarts , Jmfletch , Jo , Joan T , Joe1lt and Amo , great to look at your Art work . It´s quite fun to see all your diverent sketches .

Close to the war zone line 1.400 km , lot of Refugees flooding in to Austria from Ukraine . 90% Woman all ages and there children .

Not much of fun in the moment here , a hugh bombardment take place last night in the south of Ukraine . Never thought I have to go thru this of a distance of a car-dayride.. Never, after Ex-Yugoslavias war in 1991 we all thought this is enough war for a lifetime . No. Now we already in again. This in the Center of Europa . I´m still in somehow frozen mood .

I did few doddeling to distact me ... it´s not on point but did most of it . Left the numbers in the flip flop A4 paper work . Did see this after the photo was taken.

cheers from Here W.P. ... a soft smile from unstable times ...

IMG_3582[1].JPG

WP: Thanks. Wonderful set of sketches. Our prayers will go your way. Keep safe.

Joe, ahhh, love the cactus. You did so well on the depth of the leaves. Not easy. Pretty pot. The real pot made me laugh.

Joan, beautiful tulips. I didn't get a chance to look for flowers. So well done.

joe1lt, thanks. Happy to see your comments. I love seeing the pastry lambs. They are almost too pretty to eat! I say almost because I would have to try. Something like our chocolate bunnies here.

Ai, thank you. Gene is doing well. Thanks for the new list.

White Pen, Oh how sad to be in your area. The refugees have lost so much and it is so difficult to house and feed so many. All of Europe is suffering I think. We will think of you and yours. I cannot imagine the stress. So happy you took time to do some sketches for me to hunt through. I love the hook and tool. The cactus and coffee, turkey and junction. Wink! Very creative. I will spend more time later for another look.

Thanks all, see you on Hunt 21! Ciao.

White Pen, my prayers and thoughts are with all of you who are in the middle and fringes of the madness over there. Stay safe! I know the refugees have already lost so much and life is difficult and stressful for all of you. I hope your wonderful sketches bring some comfort to you.

Jo, thanks. Luckily I had some flowers to enjoy.

Back