Scavenger Hunt #16 Mar 10 - Mar 18 2022

Wonderful sketches everyone. There are too many to comment on all of them individually.

Sue, you did a great job on the fabric. That can be a challenge.

Joan, I agree that it's no surprise you picked a beach scene for the open prompt. Beautifully painted.

I've been working from photos recently. I like the wider variety of subject matter but I did manage to get one done for the scavenger hunt.

Ink & water-soluble graphite. Hat hanging on a coat rack.

#1 Hung
#2 Furniture (the coat rack)

20220314Sk6 SH16-1,2 (Hat on Coat Rack).png

thank you all for the kind words, Jo, Joe, Triss, thank you very much for the information and clarifications on the iPad screen.

you have published some wonderful works.
Sue.Ai, Triss, Joan, Ams, very varied and exceptional works.

White Pen, yes, sorry about the situation. all the people who are losing their homes .., it is very sad, here the telegionals as the main news talk about the war, for many hours, the main channels have programs, news only on this, for 20 days,. with regard to prices, a liter of petrol for car ,has reached 2 euros.

2 -Edible ,walnut, drawn on Sunday, is a walnut, in one I then added eyes .. in some lines I had seen the ears of a dog ..

Attachments

• 2022-03-13 01-39_pagina_2.jpg
    2022-03-13 01-39_pagina_2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 2022-03-13 01-39_pagina_3.jpg
    2022-03-13 01-39_pagina_3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 2022-03-13 01-39_pagina_5.jpg
    2022-03-13 01-39_pagina_5.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 97
heya

the rest of nr. 16 in roller pen on copy paper A4

for all who love fancy doddeling here we go ..

IMG_3536[1].JPG

Cheers , Aspire to inspire before we expire.... W.P. 2022

Anne - beautiful folds!

Joe1 - cool you saw the dog in the lines and brought it to life.

Keep sketching
Joe

Sue, great gesture sketches. Action! Clever clothesline items and done in pastel. I like that. Beautiful red cloth.

Ai, beautiful lines with the artbar. Nice ellipses. I love the jars.

Anne, lovely folds on the hat on the coat rack .

joe1lt, your hat makes me smile. Yummy walnuts. Fun doggy.

WP, I like the breadbox and the bigger chair. Chess pieces so nice. Beautiful flower. St. Patrick's hat and all. Fun to see and explore.

Ai, nice work on the pans and the collectible bottles. I like the designs on those.

Joe, ah...you guys know me too well and can predict where I'll go if given the chance. lol

Anne, that is draped and drawn so nicely!!! I like your negative work behind it too.

Joe 1, your texture on the walnut shells is really well done. Cute dog sketch too.

WP, your sketches always make me smile. Love the pole dancer and the robot and so many others.

Since I'm sitting around waiting for our guests to call us with their flight arrival time (They fly standby.) I had a little time to sketch.

Challenge -
8 - flower - direct watercolor
9 - edible
10 - folded towel

IMG_9715.jpeg

Joan - It is more like we hope to see one of your watercolor beach-scapes. Good job on composition and challenge. I hate waiting in airports too much to fly standby. God bless them.

Keep sketching
Joe

.... like to see you all find a bite .... Thanks for your comments . As i see lots of Ideas came in quite different painting styles . Cool . I´m a bit in old school mood . Have to warm up in Colors to give the SH a twist . Cheers from here ... What we think, we become. W.P.

Joan, lovely still life with towel, flower and a nice red apple!

I sketched by the Physical Therapy place yesterday in the big regular sketchbook with a Micron 02.
Number 4 animal - the cows were far away
Number 5 pole - several

csshfl16animal.jpg

csshfl16pole.jpg

#1. I'm travelling ATM, and didn't expect to have time to post anything. These were on a desk in last overnight room ... scent sticks in water, plastic flowers in pot. Black sharpie and pastel highlighter pens, A5 on thin, rough sketch paper, 10 minute job.

Attachments

• 20220317_161920-01.jpeg
    20220317_161920-01.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 103
Great job everyone. I've been under the weather ... no energy to do much sketching...got tired a lot.

Last edited:
thank you all for the nice words.
JennieJo, Jo, Joan, White pen, you have published fantastic works

Ai, please take care of yourself. Hugs.

I sketched in the car early this morning while waiting for Gene at PT. It was pretty dark for walking around.

#8 shoe and #9 hand - both available in the car.

csshfl16old-shoe.jpg

csshfl16hands.jpg

In the small sketchbook with a Sharpie pen.

Back