Sad eyed lady of the lowland (Yup, Dylan)

N

Nufocus

56898D72-A115-4940-94EA-25E5784617B2.jpeg
Acrylics on loose canvas.
These loose pieces I paint on are cut from whole stretched canvases. Why? No idea….🤨

I LOVE this so much. I feel like I say that a lot about your art, but this time, I really mean it (again!). Love her clothing and the background. It's spectacular. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

So... do you cut the canvas out of a canvas that was stretched on a framed one? Do you do this because you don't want to order canvas on a roll? Seems like an expensive way to do this. Maybe I'm not understanding?

This is my favorite of yours! Comp is great, colors are great. I like everything about it.

Holy crap! This is a stunning piece! I love everything about it, Nufocus. Palette, textures, subject matter...can hardly take my eyes off it.

Terrific work.

Great palette and execution Nufocus. Really projects a powerful unpleasant felling to me.

Wow is this ever good in so many ways! I love the touch of green on her arm for some reason, I wish I knew why. The landscape is just as moody and mysterious as the figure.

O my. you bring me to the edge with those figures and their expression. the picking of the colors the position the texture and special the relative size. Well done.

I LOVE this so much. I feel like I say that a lot about your art, but this time, I really mean it (again!). Love her clothing and the background. It's spectacular. ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

So... do you cut the canvas out of a canvas that was stretched on a framed one? Do you do this because you don't want to order canvas on a roll? Seems like an expensive way to do this. Maybe I'm not understanding?
Hey Arty, no! I do it because I think that what I did previously on the bigger stretched canvases was shit!….

A beauty! Such a sad-eyed expression, well rendered as always. Also an unusual asymmetric composition that works really well.

Back