Random sketch

JennieJo

Experimentalist
Contributing Member
I don't really understand whether my art fits the contemporary criteria. Hope it does. After ready a few bits of mythological history, I rough drafted a possible story in my head. Then sketched some of the ideas. Pencils, Derwent and pastel, on A4 sketch paper.
1000003904-01.jpeg

This is fascinating! I love the character and the expression. Beautiful flowing lines and shapes. This is so cool!

I try not to get too caught up in descriptive criteria. Please post your work wherever you like, we can always move it. ;)

Something’s happening here but I’m not sure what and that makes this interesting. Your style is so unique and recognizable!

This is fascinating! I love the character and the expression. Beautiful flowing lines and shapes. This is so cool!

I try not to get too caught up in descriptive criteria. Please post your work wherever you like, we can always move it. ;)
Great. Move it wherever it pleases you. I love surprises. You don't need to check with me first.

Something’s happening here but I’m not sure what and that makes this interesting. Your style is so unique and recognizable!
Thank you Donna. I'm so glad to hear the 'recognizable' comment. I do worry that I'm like an eclectic, always changing too much. But now that I've had a second liik, I can see something like a style in there.

Back