Pebble Beach (not the golf course)

Bartc

Out painting at Pebble Beach today with the crew. Good weather, great turnout and paintings. I got mine done early, 20x10" pastel on white PastelMat. "Pebble Beach Headland", Pescadero, CA. B. Charlow 2022
Pebble Beach Sept 22 vs.jpg

I've never been to either Pebble Beach but if I had to choose it would be your view, Bart. Very nicely done!

Nice subject and great execution. I enjoy these types of rocky beach views with the ocean water foaming between the cracks. You did a great job.

I've never been to either Pebble Beach but if I had to choose it would be your view, Bart. Very nicely done!
Donna, on the Monterey Peninsula there is the world famous Pebble Beach Golf Course, where they hold PGA tournaments AND a concourse d'elegance car event. But closer to home on the San Francisco Peninsula is a small little known beach named Pebble Beach for the zillions of gorgeous agate stones that cover the sandstone and volcanic rock formations.

Really beautiful coloring in this one, and I always enjoy your skills with capturing movement in the water. Lovely to look at!

Back