On The Coast - Garden

moscatel

oil painter
First pleinair of 2024 is from Saturday painted on the coast. The second one is from yesterday in the garden. Both oils on canvas paper. 20x30 cm and 18x34 cm.
IMG20240501151718.jpg

IMG20240503092733~2.jpg

IMG20240502140608.jpg

IMG20240503092714.jpg

Of course was accompanied by my cat:
IMG20240501152046.jpg

These are both beautifully done, Moscatel! You made such a lovely sky and reflected water from the top scene. I'm admiring the composition and palette of your garden painting. Both have such luscious textures - gorgeous.

And having your charming companion nearby must be such fun. ❤️ I've forgotten kitty's name?

What great places to paint and what beautiful paintings came from the locations! Gorgeous and full of texture. Good companion.

These are both so fresh and full of natural light! I like the pink along the horizon in the first one and the dappled sunlight and shade in the second. Very nice work and you’re lucky to have such a cute assistant!

Thank you Terri, Jo and Donna for commenting.
The assistant's name is Muffin.

Had to start this summer's pleinair from somewhere even though there's not much green yet and hopefully keep painting through summer. Has been challenging winter with cold and too much snow lasting longer than usual. Important thing is that the cat gets to go out for pleinair trips.

Bongo, thanks. Hope to paint a lot outside this summer, now we're getting some cold air even snow promised this week but summer will be good 😊. Hope you're painting, too.

Back