Nicknames/Pseudonymns/nom de plume?

stlukesguild

Hermes, for quite some time I used this as my avatar. It in no way resembles me... at least not since I was 18... and even then... :rolleyes:

Antinous5.sm.JPG

JennieJo

JennieJo was created as a bit of fun when showing friends how to create email accounts on 2005. There was bobbie_jo, john_jo and eisy_baby. Good memory that keeps giving 😀

joe1It

Musket is a nickname that I have always liked very much, it made me think of musketeers, out of assonance, and musketeers are the protagonists of one of my favourite novels. Then I read somewhere, the translation of that word, and I think I have perhaps read a post where birds of prey is silent, thinking about his wonderful sculptures, I liked his nickname even more, as I like the fantastic artist and the person he was. My nickname, I can't choose names, I didn't think of a name, I thought this, because it's almost the English translation of my name, it's also the protagonist of a funny movie, a protagonist that I don't remember, that actor and first swimming champion was a giant, a giant who therefore played a good giant here and in his other films, C but they were wonderful and well-made films, in the last 20 or 30 years Italian cinema has rarely done anything of that level.

Hermes2020

Musket is a nickname that I have always liked very much, it made me think of musketeers, out of assonance, and musketeers are the protagonists of one of my favourite novels. Then I read somewhere, the translation of that word, and I think I have perhaps read a post where birds of prey is silent, thinking about his wonderful sculptures, I liked his nickname even more, as I like the fantastic artist and the person he was. My nickname, I can't choose names, I didn't think of a name, I thought this, because it's almost the English translation of my name, it's also the protagonist of a funny movie, a protagonist that I don't remember, that actor and first swimming champion was a giant, a giant who therefore played a good giant here and in his other films, C but they were wonderful and well-made films, in the last 20 or 30 years Italian cinema has rarely done anything of that level.
Hey Joe! This is for you:

Last edited:

KreativeK

I came up with KreativeK back in 2002, spelling creative with a K, then adding the initial again to shorten my middle name even shorter. So no real imagination. I do use KreativeKay on Painting Friends.

Flowercat

I mostly use the name Flo as its simliar to my real second name and it fits wiht my internet username Flowercat, which comes from my love of flowers and cats . But i also use Artistic_Garlic as a username sometimes,as its more unique and fits better wiht my creative work and it comes from love for garlic flavored foods and was a midnight idea.
I mostly use Flowercat for more Forum Account and Artistic_Garlic for bigger sites like Instagram

Last edited:

Aspenman

I mostly use the name Flo as its simliar to my real second name and it fits wiht my internet username Flowercat, which comes from my love of flowers and cats . But i also use Artistic_Garlic as a username sometimes,as its more unique and fits better wiht my creative work and it comes from love for garlic flavored foods and was a midnight idea.
I mostly use Flowercat for more Forum Account and Artistic_Garlic for bigger and sites like Instagram

Jo Castillo

Contributing Member
A group of us decided to use our real names a few years back. I like that I'm the same everywhere on my website, here, and at home. Jo is my middle name and I've used it forever... When I hear my first name I know it is personal business like IRS or health messages. They seem to like first names on legal documents. My art business is under Jo.

Reactions: amo

Aspenman

A group of us decided to use our real names a few years back. I like that I'm the same everywhere on my website, here, and at home. Jo is my middle name and I've used it forever... When I hear my first name I know it is personal business like IRS or health messages. They seem to like first names on legal documents. My art business is under Jo.
It makes for a nice greeting --- Yo Jo!!!