New Members Coming From Wet Canvas

Welcome to the site Vivian. It's good to have you here. Please make yourself at home! :)

I see that this thread may be becoming a place where new WC members use to introduce themselves. It would be nicer if everyone would use the Welcome Center Forum, as this forum is used for technical discussions and overall site announcements/talk.

Thank you for this site. I made the mistake of lurking on WC too long. I didn’t take advantage as I should have. The generosity there was so lovely and in the short time I stopped lurking, I saw improvement due to the generosity of pointed critique. I am not making the mistake of lurking here, again, thank you!

There is an update on WC, you can read it here. I found it interesting.
Yeah, I've read that sno and don't see how their saite is going to be "saved." It sounds like it's going to be something along the lines of profile pages where other members can post on them, kinda like Facebook. But if it's going to be something more, great for them.

In any case. I don't really care what happens there anymore, as long as we keep building the forum we want over here.

Thanks Sno. I didn't notice they changed the sticky post so I missed the update before.

Arty. I'm hoping it'll be an actually forum. A Facebook like setup sounds awful.
But yes whatever they come up with I'll still stay here as well.

Back