My dogs

redfox

Hi, these are my two rough collies. The painting is done in acrylic on canvas. The size is 40 x 50 cm, which is approximately 16 x 20 inches. Hope you like it.

mydogs.jpg

Two beautiful dogs with lovely, happy faces and your painting of them is beautiful too! Love the way you've shown the soft texture of their fur!

They look so happy and playful!. I can just feel the texture of the silky fur. Very nice w/o being overdone.

So beautiful, Ruth. I have been struggling to finish a portrait of our last pair of sable &white rough collies for the past 3 years.Should have done the painting while they were still with us.

So beautiful, Ruth. I have been struggling to finish a portrait of our last pair of sable &white rough collies for the past 3 years.Should have done the painting while they were still with us.
Yes, it's harder to paint them when they're gone. I painted a picture of my previous dog shortly after she died of cancer and it was very sad. Now the painting is hanging on the wall and I am very happy about it.

Back