Lukas WMO's---Last Light Of Day

A

Aspenman

Full sheet of 300lb rough surface cold pressed 22.5 x 30.25 watercolor paper. Painted with a 2 inch Home Depot natural bristled brush and some palette knife work. Lots of color blending and texture work. Painted alla prima using a dry brush technique with Lukas Berlin Water Mixable Oils.

IMG-0656.jpg

Richard!!!!!!!!!!!! I just recently found this site (been off air for almost 3 years) and just recently started painting again. I'm sooo glad to have found you! I have missed your beautiful paintings. I love this piece! Even though the light is subtle in this painting - it steals the show - such beautiful movement and feeling!

Richard!!!!!!!!!!!! I just recently found this site (been off air for almost 3 years) and just recently started painting again. I'm sooo glad to have found you! I have missed your beautiful paintings. I love this piece! Even though the light is subtle in this painting - it steals the show - such beautiful movement and feeling!

Thanks ☺️ Cali Ann appreciated—this is a wonderful site - really nice folks here. Good to hear from you.

That looks like really nice texture :) How do you like the Lukas WMO? I have a couple of tubes from when I was painting in my home, and I enjoyed their consistency, I guess it's partly due to the beeswax that they put in. But I often look for certain pigments when I buy colour and many of their colours is mixed pigments so I tend to choose something else when buying new tubes.

That looks like really nice texture :) How do you like the Lukas WMO? I have a couple of tubes from when I was painting in my home, and I enjoyed their consistency, I guess it's partly due to the beeswax that they put in. But I often look for certain pigments when I buy colour and many of their colours is mixed pigments so I tend to choose something else when buying new tubes.
Thanks- I have been using Lukas for a couple of months now and I really enjoy them. I love the consistency & the application ease.