Let's paint oils from life!

Pleinair in Christmas Eve 24th. Warm and sunny day: I made sure I'm standing in sunshine, not in shadow.
Oil on canvas board about 18x24 cm.

IMG_20221224_130903.jpg

Worked some more on the painting at home like the lower windows and some unpainted areas. The photo is quite terrible b/c my phone is dead and I have trouble to get the photos from camera to computer which too is almost collapsing :rolleyes:. (I need to wish more presents from Santa🎅)
20221225_115343rs.jpg

Moscatel, that's lovely.
You're brave, going/staying out in that for so long with little movement. Did you use a heater of some kind?
Pleasant holidays to you and yours.

Absolutely gorgeous! Smart of you to stand in the sunshine, but even then this was some chilly work. What a beautiful, sunny palette this has. Lovely!

ntl, thank you! I didn't have any kind of heater nor warm pads for hands. On the contrary, I ended up taking off the gloves and some other clothes b/c it was too hot in the sunshine with the layers of wool clothes I was wearing. Looks like we continue with warm temps till the New year so I'm tempted to go again and do another snow scape. Happy Holidays ! 🎄

Terri, thank you! Your right, in the sunshine it's warm out there but very cold in the shadow.

☃️ ❄️

Some of th images in the posts are replaced by a red cross. Is this the site or me?
I love the thread.
Its not just you.
It usually means the person hosted the picture on another website and then later the picture was taken down at that source. The link here no longer leads to the picture so the red cross is forums way of throwing an error message that it can't find the picture.

Back