Just practice

snoball

Certifiable
Supporting Member
Been working on this little guy the last couple of days. Just a baby from the Internet. I just wanted to work with colored pencil for a change.

CPblack baby.jpg

Very cute, love his expression!
Colored pencil is an interesting medium, gave my daughter a set of polychromos about a year ago. If I ask nicely she might let me try them out....

Very cute, love his expression!
Colored pencil is an interesting medium, gave my daughter a set of polychromos about a year ago. If I ask nicely she might let me try them out....
Won't hurt to ask. ;) And thanks.

I am not so certain, she is at "that" age :ROFLMAO:
Timing is everything....
Great colors btw, what kind of pencil/paper did you use?

Last edited:
Hey sno, Your work - marbles, leather, and this child - evidences the potential of a generally underestimated medium. Delightful subject. Who needs words...

Like E.J.H. i would like to know the brand of coloured pencil.

Thanks to both of you. The paper I used was just Heavy Art Stock. It is a smooth paper. The pencils I used were Derwent...Graphitint, Inktense, Colorsoft and also Prismacolor Premier.

Snoball ,it's wonderful , yes, the expression, the look is so beautiful, strong, but the coloring, the style you used is great, wonderful work, it reminds me of drawings by the masters that I loved to see and made me fall in love with the drawing. they remind me of those sensations I felt seeing them, in particular I think of Rubens' ones (although I discovered these quite recently actually)

This baby definitely wants me to pick him up....he looks so cuddly and wonderfully ...a baby...I love babies 🙂

This baby definitely wants me to pick him up....he looks so cuddly and wonderfully ...a baby...I love babies 🙂
Thank you PSA. I hadn't seen this post, sorry about waiting so long to acknowledge it. Thanks again. :giggle:

Back