In the land of sweet giants

N

Nufocus

Well, this ain’t abstract but it is contemporary...🤨 . A Scribble with oil pastels on a piece of paper that really got tired of my changing, scratching and scraping.
Anyhoo, here it is:

635E87A6-2FA8-4C93-B251-3B8FA9861520.jpeg

And now for something completely different.:)
This reminds me of the feeling I get from some of Arty's paintings - at first childlike and charming, but then as you look at it some more...well maybe there's a lot more going on there that is not so innocent after all. That little creature on the left has a monkey-like look to it but then not really. Or could it be a shrunk child? or a toy? Fascinating piece.

Yes, fascinating. I can see that your paper was beginning to get irritated with you. :giggle: Very interesting, I like it.

And now for something completely different.:)
This reminds me of the feeling I get from some of Arty's paintings - at first childlike and charming, but then as you look at it some more...well maybe there's a lot more going on there that is not so innocent after all. That little creature on the left has a monkey-like look to it but then not really. Or could it be a shrunk child? or a toy? Fascinating piece.
Fantastic observation, Susan!! Thanks a lot!

Wow, I really really LOVE this! Trufflecat, I am so flattered. I like Nufocus's art so much more than I like my own, so I certainly take that as a huge compliment. This is an awesome, special kind of work! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Wow, I really really LOVE this! Trufflecat, I am so flattered. I like Nufocus's art so much more than I like my own, so I certainly take that as a huge compliment. This is an awesome, special kind of work! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
OMG Arty!!! 😍

Back