I went to Jamaica ...

Triduana

Contributing Member
We had a holiday Jamaica last month, thought I'd share some pictures with you. It was my first time outside of Europe, so it was a huge adventure. And what a beautiful place! So warm, so blue, so much rum ...

20230313_124245.jpg

20230317_162053.jpg

20230317_165633.jpg

j1.JPG

j2.JPG

j3.JPG

j4.JPG

j5.JPG

Feel free to use the photos as references if you want. I have a few more I might post.

Oh, and we also did this:

748A7913.jpg

748A8038.jpg

14 years after we first met, on an internet forum ...

It's been in the planning for well over a year, which is probably the reason I haven't really created much art in that time, but now I'm feeling ready to join in again!

Thanks for looking.

Congratulations on both accounts. Nice pictures and looks like nice weather for your wedding.

Thanks for sharing your photos. Everything looks so beautiful there! And congratulations!

Congratulations! A lovely place. Certainly beats the Jamaica I knew – Jamaica, Queens, NY, USA! 🤣

--Rich

Omg - best wishes and BIG congratulations to you and your new husband! ❤️ What a wonderful way to go get married. It looks beautiful there. So happy for you!

Your dress is fabulous, and you were totally rocking those shoes. ;)

Thanks for sharing your photos. Everything looks so beautiful there! And congratulations!
Thank you Lamar. Yes it's an amazing place. I loved going into the rainforest and seeing plants there that I've grown in my house.

Congratulations! A lovely place. Certainly beats the Jamaica I knew – Jamaica, Queens, NY, USA! 🤣

--Rich

Thank you Rich! Yes it is a lovely place. I'd definitely go again 🙂

Omg - best wishes and BIG congratulations to you and your new husband! ❤️ What a wonderful way to go get married. It looks beautiful there. So happy for you!

Your dress is fabulous, and you were totally rocking those shoes. ;)

Thank you Terri. It was so much fun. Neither of us really like weddings that much and when we were planning what to do we were getting more excited about the honeymoon than we were about the wedding, so we did both at the same time. The last pic is our entire wedding party!

Thanks for commenting on my outfit. I chose the shoes first 🙂

Kay, decades of blessings and happiness to you and Malcolm. 👩‍❤️‍👨 I have "known" you on various forums for many years. Terri beat me to commenting about the ab fab shoes; purple is my fave color. Jerry and I spent our 1984 honeymoon at a Couples resort in Ocho Rios and saw Dunns River Falls. I have been many places in the Caribbean on cruises, and the water is a gorgeous shade of blue. As you discovered, it is even nicer than the photos. It is always windy near the water, and can get buggy in the summer months.💍🏝️

Thank you @Artyczar. The shoes were a big hit 🙂

@Joy - thank you! We stayed at Runaway Bay, not for from Ocho Rios. We didn't get to Dunns River Falls but we did get to Blue Hole, a beautiful series of waterfalls in the rainforest. It would be really nice to go back one day!

@joe1It - thank you. 🙂

“Oh, and we also did this.” 😍 Wow! Congratulations, Kay! I missed this before so I’m glad to see all of your lovely photos. What a beautiful place to get married! Best wishes!

We had a holiday Jamaica last month, thought I'd share some pictures with you. It was my first time outside of Europe, so it was a huge adventure. And what a beautiful place! So warm, so blue, so much rum ...

View attachment 29673

View attachment 29674

View attachment 29675
View attachment 29681

View attachment 29682

View attachment 29683

View attachment 29684

View attachment 29685

Feel free to use the photos as references if you want. I have a few more I might post.

Oh, and we also did this:

View attachment 29686

View attachment 29687

14 years after we first met, on an internet forum ...

It's been in the planning for well over a year, which is probably the reason I haven't really created much art in that time, but now I'm feeling ready to join in again!

Thanks for looking.
Congratulations to the both of you !

Back